Running and managing an automotive-based business is hard work. In this day and age, technology is evolving faster than ever and it can be difficult to keep up with.
When it comes to growing an automotive-based business, such as a car dealership or mechanic, many business owners don’t even know where to start!
Here is some information on why auto SEO is important and how you begin implementing it for your own business:
Why is automotive SEO important?
Auto SEO is crucial for business growth for several reasons, but most importantly, it increases your website’s exposure.
When properly utilizing auto SEO tactics, your website will increase in Google’s ranks and ideally end up on the first page.
This is important because 95% of people never go past the first page of Google search results. SEO tactics work because they take Google’s algorithm into account and help your website reflect what they are looking for.
The average person does 12 hours of online research and reviews only 10 car dealerships/mechanics before choosing one.
Secondly, those looking to buy cars or have their cars serviced spend a considerable amount of time researching car dealerships and mechanics before finding one to work with.
The average person looking to buy a car spends 12 hours doing research online and reviews only 10 car dealerships before making a decision.
How to Get Started with Automotive SEO
While it’s true that anyone can learn how to do automotive SEO, not everyone has the time, skills, or dedication. That’s why it’s so much more effective for automotive-based businesses to hire an internet marketing agency experienced in SEO- like eWebResults.
Internet marketing agencies not only have in-depth knowledge about SEO, but they also have the experience needed to help your company website reach the first page of Google.
However, here are a few auto SEO tips to help you get started:
- Write engaging content that helps readers solve a problem
- Keep your contact information readily available in several locations on your website
- Include links to your social media accounts
- Include title tags and meta descriptions on every page
- Utilize Google My Business
- Find ways to have your business mentioned on high authority websites and linked back to your website
- Pay attention to your website analytics and use them to improve your website content
- Engage with your website visitors online, especially when it comes to reviews. Potential customers read online reviews, so the more positive reviews, the better.
- Make your website mobile-friendly
Get Started on Auto SEO with eWebResults Today!
At eWebResults, we have been helping businesses grow for nearly 20 years. As experts in SEO, we have helped thousands of businesses improve their Google rankings and we’d love to help your business, too!
If you’re interested in growing your automotive-based business beyond your wildest dreams, don’t hesitate to contact us at 713-592-6724.
Get Started With Auto SEO | eWebResults – Houston, TX