Why Marketing Audits are Important
Marketing audits provide you detailed insights into how effective your marketing efforts are. Even if you’re tracking data internally it’s important to get outside counsel (you know the whole ‘seeing the forest through the trees’ bit). Remember, what gets measured gets managed!
But, we don’t stop at just providing you data — we also provide you actionable steps you can take to make immediate improvements.
Here are just a few reasons why a marketing audit is essential for your business:
- Increase ROI: A marketing audit can help you identify and eliminate ineffective marketing tactics, leading to a higher return on investment.
- Identify new opportunities: A marketing audit can reveal new opportunities for growth and expansion that you may not have considered before.
- Improve targeting: A marketing audit can help you better understand your target audience and how to effectively reach them.
- Stay ahead of the competition: A marketing audit can provide valuable insights into what your competitors are doing, allowing you to stay ahead of the curve.
- Benchmark and measure progress: A marketing audit can help you establish a benchmark and measure progress over time, allowing you to track the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
Don’t let ineffective marketing strategies hold your business back any longer. Find a Audit that fits your needs today and schedule to unlock your business’s full potential.
Marketing Audits We Offer
An SEO Audit provides you an in-depth analysis of where to make improvements to your website and SEO strategies. With Google having over 200+ ranking factors, it can be difficult to know where you should focus your efforts.
A User Experience Design Audit uses established heuristics, research, and design trends to identify issues on your website. The audit details everything you need to fix and the best ways to implement those changes.
Our keyword research process helps find the ideal keywords for your business. We focus on finding commercial keywords that match the purchase intent of your customers, producing the quality and quantity of leads your business needs.
Marketing Audit FAQ
Will an audit actually help my marketing?
Yes! Here’s why — our marketing audits not only help you identify potential issues and opportunities, the report also provides information on how to act upon those.
If you follow the steps outlined it’s going to make a positive impact on your marketing efforts.
Can I implement the suggested changes myself?
Absolutely! Your audit is yours to keep and do with what you want.
Of course if you’d like for this to be a white-glove approach we will help you implement all the changes found in your audit.
How much does an audit cost?
Each audit we provide has it’s own cost. The reason is some types of audits are more time consuming then others. The cost for each audit is listed on the page for that audit.
How long do audits take?
The turnaround time on an audit depends on what audit you selected. Some audits can be completed within 1 business week, while others make take multiple months. The time to completion for each audit is listed on the individual audit pages.