PPC and Paid Media Agency
Start Generating Leads Today
In the last 5 years, investments in traditional advertising have consistently dropped year after year. Digital marketing spending, by comparison, has consistently grown by double digit increments.
EWR Digital has left the old medium by the wayside and developed new, updated strategies that are more effective, better tracked, and have a higher engagement rate at a fraction of the cost. Don’t get left behind and make the transition today!
PPC and Paid Media Agency Focused on Getting You Results
With over 20 years of experience in the digital media industry, EWR Digital and our continual desire to provide results-driven marketing has allowed us to develop our media ecosystem to bring clients the freshest targeting strategies and ad placements to target campaign objectives and exceed performance goals.
Our paid media services and PPC advertising campaigns are designed to provide you with the knowledge, tools, and strategies you need to effectively reach and engage your target audience through paid channels such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media platforms.
Here are just a few reasons why paid media services and PPC advertising are essential for your business:
- Targeted advertising: With PPC, you can reach the right people, at the right time, with the right message by targeting specific demographics, interests, and behaviors.
- Cost-effective: PPC can be a cost-effective way to drive targeted traffic to your website, as you only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
- Measurable results: With PPC, you can track the performance of your campaigns and make data-driven decisions to optimize your ad spend and improve results.
- Flexibility: PPC allows you to adjust your budget and targeting at any time, providing you with the flexibility to scale your campaigns as needed.
- Quick results: PPC advertising can provide quick results, you can see traffic and conversions coming in a short amount of time.
We have delievered numerous sucessful campaigns in these markets: Houston, The Woodlands, Katy, Sugar Land, Spring, Baytown, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Denver, New York, Tampa, and Phoenix.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to drive targeted traffic to your website and increase conversions. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn how our paid media services and PPC advertising campaigns can help you achieve your business goals!
Google Ad Services
Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords), is one of the best ways to reach customers. Whether it’s through search ads, display ads, or video ads, Google provides a variety of advertising opportunities for its consumers.
Ad types we provide strategy, content creation, and management for include:
- Responsive search ads
- YouTube video ads
- Local service ads
- Performance max ads
- Banner display ads
- Remarketing ads
Paid Media Services on TV Alternatives
Connect TV (CTV) & Over-The-Top (OTT) Networks:
- Inventory across premium publishers: Disney/ABC, Sling TV, YouTube, and more
- Targeting options include geo, demographic, and behavioral/interest from 200+ data providers
- Cross-Channel Retargeting: Deliver lower-funnel formats post-exposure to a CTV advertisement
Paid Media Serivces on Radio Alternatives
Digital Audio, Streaming & Podcasting Services:
- Inventory across top publishers: Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and more
- Cost-effective option compared to one-off buys with individual podcasts or stations
- Targeting options include music genre/podcast category, geo, demographic, and behavioral/interest from 200+ data providers
Paid Media Services on Print Alternatives
EWR DIGITAL’S focus is to offer premium, high-quality digital media inventory to our clients.
This requires a media-focused approach, where we interact with multiple inventory sources to set our campaigns up for scalable and optimizable success. Our goal is to transform the online environment by grabbing consumer attention and increasing advertiser performance.
EWR Digital offers scalable programmatic video spanning desktop, tablet, and mobile (web and in-app) devices with our primary video ad placement is pre-roll. Mid-roll, post-roll, and outstream formats are also available.
- Above-the-fold placement
- Cost-efficient CPMs
- Transparency in publisher selection
- Local & USA newspaper, television, and radio publishers
- National News, Business/Finance, Lifestyle, Health, and Entertainment
- Industry-leading programmatic platforms
Examples of news platforms in east Texas
Social Media Ad Services
Reach customers where they’re already spending their time by bolstering your online presence. Each social platform has unwritten standards of what customers deem acceptable and relevant. We can help you create content optimized specifically for the platform(s) you want to be noticed on.
Platforms we service:
Facebook Ads Services
Facebook provides unparalleled audience targeting and a wide variety of ad types. Whether you want to raise awareness about a new product launch, promote particular items from your online store, or find attendees for your event, Facebook has tools to help you connect with the right audience.
We provide strategy, management, and content creation for the following ad types:
- Lead generation
- Facebook instant experience
- Dynamic product
LinkedIn Ads Services
LinkedIn is great for B2B marketing when you have a specific business audience you are trying to reach. Through LinkedIn you can target specific companies, industries, job functions, and even job titles. Whether you want to reach purchasers in the food equipment industry, IT decision makers in the automotive industry, or owners of manufacturing companies with more than 50 employees, LinkedIn is an excellent tool for reaching your audience.
We provide strategy, management, and content creation for the following ad types:
- Account based marketing (ABM)
- B2B lead generation
- Sponsored content
- Sponsored messaging
- Text ads
- Dynamic ads
- Awareness ads
- Consideration ads
- Conversion ads
- Carousel ads
Other Paid Media Services We Offer
Retargeting campaigns remind your website visitors of your products and services after they leave your website without buying. After visiting specific pages, it allows you to retarget them and show relevant visual or text ads when they visit other websites.
Geofencing is a technique of serving smartphone users with banner ads and videos that may be relevant to them by creating a virtual perimeter or boundary around a business or location. Their relative location signals a notification as soon as they enter the boundary. Geofencing can be regarded as an optimizable mobile marketing strategy. Studies show that these geofencing alerts are topically effective. 53% of consumers say they have received a geofence alert containing a notification of some kind, or a special offer according to a geofencing survey. Some platforms, such as Snapchat, allow you to geofence a specific area by drawing a virtual fence on a map around the desired space in order to place ads or filters.
Examples of Advertising packages we offer
- Google Ads Package: This package includes the creation and management of Google Ads campaigns to drive traffic to the business website. It may include keyword research, ad copywriting, bid management, and conversion tracking.
- Social Media Advertising Package: This package includes the creation and management of advertising campaigns on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter. It may include audience targeting, ad creation, bid management, and conversion tracking.
- Display Advertising Package: This package includes the creation and management of display advertising campaigns on websites that are part of the Google Display Network. It may include audience targeting, ad creation, bid management, and conversion tracking.
- Retargeting Package: This package includes the creation and management of retargeting campaigns to target users who have previously visited the business website but did not convert. It may include ad creation, audience segmentation, bid management, and conversion tracking.
- Video Advertising Package: This package includes the creation and management of video advertising campaigns on platforms such as YouTube. It may include ad creation, audience targeting, bid management, and conversion tracking.
These are just a few examples of the advertising packages we offer at EWR Digital that businesses can choose from. The exact services included in each package will vary depending on the needs of the business. We typically create a retainer for the project or the retainer and then manage to those expecations.
The 3 Components of Paid Media to Get You Results
When it comes to paid media you need a proven gameplan. We’ve found it’s best to divide ad management into 3 components. This provides the best possible results and customer service. In the end, we strive for a prompt, friendly, and results-driven service.
Customer Service / Account Management
- Serves as primary point of contact from campaign conception through execution
- Provides strategic plan for media and targeting to client
- Provides customizable reporting and campaign insights at desired intervals
- Ongoing support and service throughout media buying campaign
Media Strategy / Buying
- Develops the Digital Strategy
- Participates in media planning by forecasting available inventory and recommending historically top-performing strategies
- Evaluates site-direct placement opportunities
- Negotiates to secure premium positioning at aggressive rates or platform setups
- Segments audiences
- ,Monitors campaign delivery for even pacing and delivery
- Optimizes towards KPIs (VTR, CTR, CPA, etc.) through manual and algorithmic optimizations
- Oversees ongoing buying strategy to maintain quality, relevancy, and cost-efficiency
- Oversees reporting dashboard and insights
- Monitors visibility of impressions, clicks, and brand safety via third-party verification
Digital marketing allows you to reach the exact customers you want. Below are a list of potential demographics you can target.
- Life Stage
- Net Worth
- Marital Status
- Children in the Household
- Zip Code
- Job Title
- IP Address
- Triggered Behavioral Purchase Based Social Engagement
- Lookalike Audience
- Predictive Interest Retailer
- Search Retargeting
- Dynamic Cross-Device Opt-In/Opt-Out
- Add More..
Pay For Leads, Not For Clicks.
We Help You Save Up To 70% Of Your Google Ads Marketing Budget
Questions to ask your Paid Media Agency
How long does it take to set up a paid media campaign?
Typically it takes 1 – 2 weeks to properly setup your PPC campaign.
How quickly will my ads start working?
Once your campaign is setup and the ads are turned on, the ads will start working shortly after (depending on the ad network). You may even see clicks and leads come in on the first day that the ads are turned on.
I’m running out of money and I need leads today. Will PPC services save my business?
Unfortunately PPC services are not a magic bullet. While they may be able to inject some much needed leads, it’s often not sustainable for long-term growth.
How will I know how effective my ads are?
We’ll provide detailed reporting to you so you’re always aware of how effective your ads are.
Do you also build landing pages for PPC campaigns?
Yes! If needed, we’ll help you build a landing page for your ads.
Why do I need to pay for PPC management?
As more companies use PPC ads, the harder it is to run cost-efficient campaigns. When we manage your ads we’re constantly surveying the market so we can optimize your ads. Without constant optimization your ads will get more expensive and be less effective.
Paid Media Marketing Can Increase Your Revenue
Paid media, when combined with other online marketing strategies, can generate a huge boost to your revenue. Learn how we integrate paid media into our online marketing strategies.